Wednesday 7 September 2016

How I came to be a clay sculptor

Back in 2000, I got very ill with chronic fatigue syndrome.  This has basically meant that I am too tired to do most things.
5 years ago,  I  started to try to find some work as I was sure that I could do something,  but  after trying lots of options,  they all left me bedridden. I realised I needed to find something I can do while bedridden. 
I discovered that Fimo  (Polymer clay) is quite tidy.  It comes in coloured blocks like play dough and also like play dough,  water is not required.

3 comments:

  1. I admire your determination to keep on creating however you feel and even though you have to do it from your bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's because I love it so much.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. It's because I love it so much.

      Delete