Tuesday 27 September 2016

Lots of cat cuddles

As I have mentioned before,  I look through animal pictures on Google to get most of my inspiration.

A few months into the business,  I came across my most used picture. I was looking under the search term "cute animals" and amongst them was this picture of a really cute black and white pair of cats cuddling.  I will share the link rather than the picture as I don't want to infringe anyone'scopywrite.

http://www.redbarninc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/black-cats-cuddle-cute-heart-Favim.com-418491.jpg

Well you see what I mean,  it screams "you must put me on lots of boxes!  I am definitely the cutest protrail of cats you will ever find ".

With an argument like that,  how could I refuse?

At verious points,  I have made my version of this.  I have also done it with different types of cats.  Mabe one day I will do it with the wild cats too.







Some have found their forever homes and some are waiting hopefullin my shop,  but whatever happens they are never alone.

As a identical twin,  I  dislike my own company.  So, spending forever in a loving cuddle sounds great to me.  

I also volunteeras a cat behaviouralist  (I have studied feline behaviour and psychology), so these boxes are probably the closest to my heart.  

I think I will be making variations for the rest of my career. I will never make a mould though,  I  love freehand sculpting too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment